Out for a hike today, of course had to do some caching at the same time.
It was a great hike with a lot of horses out on the trail. We picked the fire road so we could use the stroller instead of the pack ( actually since I am the mule I chose the fire road option)

So we are on to the next step. L is loving the hand foods. Here she is shoveling some bread in her mouth with a smearing of blueberries.
I think Shaylor is pretty happy about this new feeding style. Half of L's meal is on the ground so of course Shaylor will come in for the cleaning.

L still prefers to stand over crawling.
Here she is helping daddy lower the crib so when she gets up on her own
So we are on to the next step. L is loving the hand foods. Here she is shoveling some bread in her mouth with a smearing of blueberries.
L still prefers to stand over crawling.
she doesn't fall out of the crib on her own
"Daddy we did it, yipee!"
Getting late again, til next time:)
No comments:
Post a Comment