IMITATING...I swear I fixed that typo and still it appears on the final video @%!$* Sorry I am not going to upload the video again, takes too long. So as you can see L has started to walk. It has been fun watching her gain confidence each day. Of course, with the confidence comes more falls. Today she fell face first onto the wood step. Tomorrow I bet she will have a bruise on her forhead.
Here we are out caching with the folks. You might not have known this but we do things on a grand scale here in Sonoma. It was a beautiful sunny day so we took a little moment to lounge around.
It's birthday time...we had a great birthday weekend. The weather was perfect. L had a good time with everyone and scored on some great gifts, thank you all!! I can't believe the year has already gone by. Mommy was very excited to find that L finally has gotten her first tooth, yepee! You might have noticed how L has taken the "role" of a celebrity by changing into a different dress for her same birthday party (actually mommy just couldn't make up her mind and one got the cake on it)
And finally the cake eating....hope you enjoy...good thing I had the video going otherwise mommy would have missed this precious facial expression!!
No comments:
Post a Comment