POSTED BY LINDSAY:
Well the summer has passed and school has started so you know what that means, dad is back to work. If you ask me I think he was pretty ready to go back. He was doing things like throwing the football to me, running up and down the stairs with me on his back, and one time it took 30 minutes to find him from playing hide and seek...he came in the front door with keys in his hands????
I have been getting around pretty good. I don't like to fall down so I am cautious and like to hold someones hand whenever I am going down the stairs. I know what I want and when I don't get it I have to let mom and dad know that I am not happy as the picture shows
.
Mommy doesn't like this picture so I put this other one to show a happy time with grandpa.
My hair has been growing and getting longer, daddy is always teasing mommy saying he is going to cut it. I don't think he is serious my hair isn't even that long. The last week I started sleeping in till 7:30 and only taking one long nap during the day instead of two. I am not sure if I will stay with this schedule, I am giving it a try for now. Here they caught me sleeping in.
I really like to be outside, I am lucky that grandma and grandpa watch me a few times a week and I get to play in their backyard . Well it is about bathtime for me and then ninight...
til next time....byebye
No comments:
Post a Comment